The Oxford Free Public Library has 8 computers for adult usuage on the first floor.
There is also one computer set aside for patrons who need to scan documents or photos.
The Teen Room has 4 computers set aside for ages 13-17
Children's Room has 4 computers for Children ages 1-12
All public computers have printing capabilities and the cost is $0.10 per page
We also have a black and white copy machine available for patrons usage on each floor, $0.10 per page.
Faxing is available to the public. Every 4 pages is $1.00, example:
Wi-Fi is available to all patrons with an enabled device.
Wireless Printing at the Library*Only B&W printing is available for wireless printing. Prints are 10¢ per page.*
To print from an iPhone:
- Tap or , which are at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap .
- Choose “Oxford Library 1st Floor Wireless Printer”, the number of copies you want, and then tap Print.
- Go to system preferences > Printer & Scanner > + (Add Printer)
- Choose Oxford Library 1st Floor Wireless Printer
- You will then be able to print after the printer has been added
- Open the item you want to print, tap the menu icon with three dots, and then tap Print.
- A print preview screen displays.
- Tap the down arrow to view the printer list, and then select “Oxford Library 1st Floor Wireless Printer” to print over the network.
- Tap the down arrow to change any print settings, and then tap the Print icon.
Please note that a print job might be delayed by slow email delivery or a slow Internet connection.